Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The end of night, the beginning of day...





the moon going down in the west


the sun rising in the east


Have a wonderful rest of the day!

5 comments:

  1. How beautiful, Rebekah! :) Thank you for sharing that. ;)

    In Christ,
    Mikailah~

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely stunning, dear! My favorite is #3. =)

    Love!
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebekah,
    Was that this morning? 'Cause that's seriously scary.
    I was looking at this too!
    I went to the front of the house and saw the moon, then went to the back windows and saw the sun rising! So cool that we both did it. ;) Yes, I'm a hyper wreck right now. As always.
    Love you dear!!
    =)
    -Lil-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I especially love the last one. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pictures are all so beautiful. :) My favourite is also the third one.
    -Tane♥

    ReplyDelete