Yes, at last! Love this picture... I just went out this afternoon and had a mini photoshoot with Lily. (Which means that a new profile picture is coming soon.) The snow is so beautiful, isn't it?!
Gorgeous picture, Rebekah! I love the snow. =) Cedric and I took a few snow pix today outside in our woods. It was fun but you should've been there. {and thanks for the comment. =) } Yeah, we just watched the Super Bowl and I was seriously freaking out towards the end. (as always.) Go Giants!!!! I figured Tom Brady had won enough Super Bowls. That last pass was nerve-wracking. Hope you guys had a good time! Love you and see you Wednesday! -Lily-
Lovely picture, Bekah!! Yay for snow!! =) I was so delighted to find a glorious, breathtaking view of the white-covered earth from my window...ahh...gorgeous! We took a hike in the woods on Saturday and it was truly glorious. =)
Looking at a snowy pic like that makes me remember to be thankful for the snow as opposed to the muddy ground, dull, colorless earth, and cloudy skies. You're quite the picture-taker, Rebekah. I see yet another photographer coming soon;). Love you, Beckah Bay! -Your Kooky Companion :)
lovely photo! :)
ReplyDeleteYes, at last! Love this picture... I just went out this afternoon and had a mini photoshoot with Lily. (Which means that a new profile picture is coming soon.) The snow is so beautiful, isn't it?!
ReplyDeleteMuch love, Bekah!
Gorgeous picture, Rebekah! I love the snow. =) Cedric and I took a few snow pix today outside in our woods. It was fun but you should've been there.
ReplyDelete{and thanks for the comment. =) }
Yeah, we just watched the Super Bowl and I was seriously freaking out towards the end. (as always.) Go Giants!!!! I figured Tom Brady had won enough Super Bowls. That last pass was nerve-wracking. Hope you guys had a good time! Love you and see you Wednesday!
-Lily-
Lovely picture, Bekah!! Yay for snow!! =) I was so delighted to find a glorious, breathtaking view of the white-covered earth from my window...ahh...gorgeous! We took a hike in the woods on Saturday and it was truly glorious. =)
ReplyDeleteLooking at a snowy pic like that makes me remember to be thankful for the snow as opposed to the muddy ground, dull, colorless earth, and cloudy skies. You're quite the picture-taker, Rebekah. I see yet another photographer coming soon;). Love you, Beckah Bay!
ReplyDelete-Your Kooky Companion :)
Beutiful picture!! I followed you:-)
ReplyDeleteIn Him,
Kelsey