Monday, May 14, 2012

Stalker alert!

*Bwahahahaha!*

Hey everyone, look who's celebrating a birthday...


This is Annie, Rebekah's friend, and I'm hacking her account just dropping by to let you all know that today she turned 15!  (And just so ya know, she seems waaaay older!)

Since Rebekah is such a sweet sister in Christ and an amazing friend, I thought I'd share some special pictures in honor of her birthday.  =)

These are from camp last summer...

Rebekah with her sweet 'lil campers, Jasmine & Evelyn.

Crazy dress-up night.  So fun!

Bekah & I all dressed up for banquet at teen camp.

"Delight thyself in the Lord,
and He shall give thee the desires of thine heart."
Psalm 37:4

Bekah, the happiest of happy birthdays to you, and may all your dreams come true. ;)  I love you so much, girlie!
-Annie

P.S.  All you blog-readers, please leave Rebekah a comment wishing her happy birthday!  She will be so surprised, since she has absolutely NO idea about this post.  =)  Thanks!

7 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY REBEKAH!!! I feel terrible for not calling you but wasn't sure you were home from MO yet. You are such a wonderful friend that I don't even know where to begin; I love you so much! And yes, you do act way older than you are. ;) I love our midnight (more like early morning) chats! Love you and happy b-day late!
    -Willy (wink)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, Happy Birthday, Reba!!!
    More wishes to come on your birthday card ;)
    Luv you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Bekah,
    Happy birthday, girl!! [smile] I'm so blessed by your friendship!! We've had so many memorable times and I'm so thankful for them. =) Hope you had a fabulous birthday...have a lovely year, Rebekah!!

    Love you!! Blessings as you begin another year of your life. =)
    With Joy in Christ,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy happy birthday to my sweet friend Rebekah! SOOOOOO many awesome memories were made with you. I won't mention them because...well, I don't want to humiliate you for your b-day, now do I;)? Love you loads Bekah my darlin'!
    -Callie Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much everyone!
    I had a wonderful birthday and all your comments made it even better!
    Love you all,
    Bekah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Becky!
    You look so beautiful:D
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete