Thursday, May 24, 2012

WARNING!! Really random...


Have you ever thought you were hungry and 
found out you were thirsty?
Probably not, most likely just a me thing.

...guess that's all...
:)


6 comments:

  1. Yep!! Thay has happend to me:-) like the random post*smile*


    Blessings,
    Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, Reba... It's not just you! I can totally identify. :)

    Tiddleleedoo (aka) 'goodbye'

    Your comma happy, fellow blogger, and friend,
    ~Kaylee
    Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...happens countless times...you know me too well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my. I love you girl! And yes, that has happened to me before. And just a tip: If you find yourself hungry for dessert, go brush your teeth. The sweetness of the toothpaste satisfies your craving and you won't feel a need for sugar anymore! It really works! =) Especially in the morning when I don't have time for breakfast, if I brush my teeth I'm not hungry for cereal.

    In His Love,
    Annie

    ReplyDelete